Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Live Unbuttoned
My ongoing battle with anemia has me taking iron meds again and with that, an increased appetite at a time when food outlets are far away from my office building.

With the increased appetite, one would say that having the fast food and convenient stores at a slight distance would be helpful in pushing me to get the exercise I've been swearing to do. But the thought of walking to them under the punishing afternoon sun at that distance is insanity in itself. But I do need exercise. I may not have a weight problem but my vanity fluctuates and right now I don't want a repeat of that incident when a sales lady told another sales lady that a baby tee I was trying on would not fit me because of my big belly. A statement she said while I was still in front of her. B#tch!

But whether or not my vanity is currently telling me that I should stop looking like a slob or to not mind that I am one, I am having problems with my belly. A bigger belly results to tighter pants. Tighter pants results to a squeezed belly. Squeezed belly results to me getting gassy and getting sick. My usual resolution to this problem is to buy new pants. But that endeavor has always been difficult because of my belly and with me being short. Also with me becoming poor since my employer, Accepting Torture, is such a cheapskate, shopping for new pants and have that not fit in a couple of months is a hard investment to make.

My temporary solution right now is to follow the new Levi's 501 slogan: Live unbuttoned. Hopefully my pants don't fall down while I am walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

posted by Insanity Supreme at 4:34 PM
about me
Insanity Supreme

View My Profile
previous posts
If Drug Dealers Look Like This, Who Would Want To ...
Mr. Duplicity II has gotten hitched
Mr. Safety vs. Random Dude
NO WAY!
Are You Sure You Should Be Playing This Here?
In the Valley of Discontent
Chicha-Crap
Awwwwwwkward
Because Daniel already has a girl in mind.....
High School Musical: The Ice Tour in Manila
archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
October 2009
links to other blogs in blogspot
Uppers and Downers
A Star in My Own Right
Whine, Whine, Whine. Do You Want Cheese With That?
Clint Becomes a Butterfly
links to other blogs outside blogspot
Scribblings by Lizbeth
American Idle
music
It's Not That Easy Being Green