Saturday, December 04, 2004
Break on Through to the Other Side
As a systems support person, it is part of my job to look into the inquiries of our system users and try to provide a resolution. Now you may have heard stories wherein users raise questions over the simplest functionality of the system or machine. One might question if these stories are myth or truth but I have to guess that most of these stories are probably true because I have encountered my share of stupid questions. In a way I have developed some sort of bias against system users. But as a new user of Blogger, I can now totally empathize with them.

Using unfamiliar systems is frustrating. I am currently trying to find out how to change my template to another template I found somewhere else and I just can't do it. I put the code in. I save it. I republish my blog. And what happens? A *BIG FAT NOTHING*. I found in some web page that I should save the pictures needed by the template to the server where my blog stuff is located. And I'm like: "Server? What server? Dude, I'm just in my room with a laptop here."

I'm tired. I'm confused. I just worked from home. I don't need this problem. So despite my wish not to bother the support crew of Blogger, I am raising the white flag and asking for help. Anyone else who might be reading this post and has the time and knowledge about this topic, please feel free to jump in and tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong here.


Listening to: Plumb (candycoatedwaterdrops)
Mood: Arggg!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you show me where you got the template? What I'll do is, I'll try to make it work, host the pictures at my geocities and then I'll let you copy and paste it to your blog k? That way you dont have to figure the stuff out, its kinda boring editing these stuff. Though I cant promise anything k?

2:20 PM, December 07, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

posted by Insanity Supreme at 11:45 PM
about me
Insanity Supreme

View My Profile
previous posts
Of Friendships and Frustrations
Hmm Something Went Wrong As Usual
archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
October 2009
links to other blogs in blogspot
Uppers and Downers
A Star in My Own Right
Whine, Whine, Whine. Do You Want Cheese With That?
Clint Becomes a Butterfly
links to other blogs outside blogspot
Scribblings by Lizbeth
American Idle
music
It's Not That Easy Being Green